July 12, 2010

Sticky Fries, I love you


This weekend, "S" (hahaha) I mean Stacy and I fell in love with the Drunken Fish's sticky fries.  They are sweet potato fries covered in a thick honey sauce and sprinkled with black sesame seeds. We dipped them in spicy mayo.  I was craving them, and didn't have any other food in my apartment besides a partial bag of Trader Joe's Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries.  I baked them up and drizzled honey over them. I didn't have any sesame seeds, but I didn't miss them.  Since I didn't have any mayo, and in an attempt to reduce calories, I made spicy greek yogurt! I used plain greek yogurt and mixed it with buffalo wing hot sauce. It was sooo good. Stacy, you should definitely grab some of the TJ's fries next time you're home because they have the perfect crispiness and aren't fried.

No comments: