January 20, 2010

decisions, decisions...

My goal this week is to hopefully figure out where I'm going for spring break. I've never really gone anywhere for spring break because my fam goes on trips during the summer and once I start working in the "real world" I will be in the busiest part of busy season at spring break time. So this is my last chance to go somewhere until I retire...I know it sounds dramatic but it's true! I worked for my mom over winter break to save up money to go somewhere and now I just need to make the plans.


In no particular order, these are the places I've been thinking about: (they just so happen to have design guides from the design*sponge blog that I love to read!)



*image from Joits
*design guide by design*sponge



*image from Meteorry
*design guide by 
design*sponge



*image from kevindooley
*design guide by
design*sponge



*image from seemidtn.com
*design guide by design*sponge


I'm sure I will find other places in my search this week, but these are my faves so far!

No comments: