June 19, 2009

The 'Will

I can't wait for tomorrow! Hopefully the tornado that I am hiding in the basement from right now doesn't ruin my plans. I just finished the first summer session of classes and I seriously have never studied so much in my life. I think the second session of classes will be a good breather for me. Anyways, this means I don't have to study this weekend (!!) and I will be going to the farmer's market in the morning (if it's not still raining). Then, I'm going to Goodwill to hit up the storewide 50% off sale. I scoped out the store today and found the PERFECT kitchen table and it comes with 5 cushiony chairs and tomorrow it will be only $25! There may also be a visit to Anthro if I get over to that side of town. Aaaah can't wait!! I will be posting pictures when I go back to school because I left my camera cord in my room.

*Photo from Vidular on Flickr

No comments: