December 30, 2009

I hope I can keep this up!

Two things I want to keep doing this semester: blogging and running. It's easy while I don't have classes or homework or other commitments but I really want to keep it up!  It doesn't sound like much but I ran a mile yesterday and didn't stop! Now I just need to be able to run 12 more!


Today I watched a cute movie. It's not the best movie I've ever seen but I love the cooking and blogging in it. It's called Julie and Julia.  It's a movie based on the blog of a lady named Julia who hated her job and needed something to give meaning to her life. She cooked her way through Julia Child's cook book, Mastering the Art of French Cooking. The kitchen below is a recreation of Julia Child's kitchen and it's gorgeous!

 
*Left image from the Book Case Blog 
*Right image from Celebrity Digs HQ



I'm also playing mom this week to my two sisters, complete with an SUV with those sports stickers on the back to take them places. I wanted to do something fun with them so I took them to a cute cupcake store in Indianapolis that I had heard about from my friend. She said it was "your type of place" because of the decorations on the inside. She was SOOO right!
 
*All images in above collage by me
 





*Four pictures above from The Flying Cupcake's Facebook page

No comments: